Kids aged 7 years old to 15 years old, give your pilot or aviation experience a head
start in our very first collaboration with Aeroviation. Be a part of this journey and start
your first flight experience here.
This intro level experience will show you what it takes to get your pilot license. Learning
how to take off and land, understand air traffic control, and experience state of the
art Virtual Reality to learn about the hardware of a plane.
With a full-on packed experience in the 3 hours, the end result will be an immersive
and unforgettable experience your child will cherish for a long time.
On top of this, I will be planning a longer journey of collaborating for the students as
well. Do let me know your thoughts about this.
The program outline for 3 hours:
1. Flight Experience – Cessna 172 Skyhawk Garmin 1000 Glass Cockpit
2. Virtual Reality with various aircraft cockpits and Aerospace engineering introduction
3. Voice Recognition Air Traffic Controller Simulator
4. Aviation Task – Learn aviation in a fun and simple way
5. 1 hour coaching session for the kids.
Join us on Saturdays!